DRI-FORCE specializes in the restoration of contents damaged by fire, water or mold. Their expertise can help you save money on your loss.
DRI-FORCE has perfected several methods of cleaning property, including:
- Dry Cleaning Used for the removal of light to medium non-grease based soils, or to pre-clean excess residues prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning An effective and aggressive cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe Effective for materials that might be damaged if saturated with cleaning product.
- Foam Cleaning The technique is used primarily for upholstery fabrics that might shrink when wet or whose dyes would likely bleed.
- Abrasive Cleaning Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning Effective for materials that can withstand being completely saturated with the cleaning product. Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.