When a customer’s home or business requires extensive, specialized cleaning, Dri-Force can conduct an organized, efficient move-out.
By itemizing, recording and relocating your contents to a secure location, the move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process.
- Protecting items from potential damage.
- Provide extensive restoration to contents.
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage.
The move-out process usually consists of six steps:
- Video the job site.
- Perform an initial scope & job estimate.
- Pack, tag, inventory, and additional sorting of clean and claim items.
- Move to a warehouse, clean and deodorize, and repack.
- Claim list suggestions from the customer.
- Move items back to the customer.
When restoration is completed, theDri-Force will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.